top of page

If Documents Are To Be Used In A Foreign Country, ....

If this is the case, then you will have to have those documents apostilled or authenticated.  Are you in need of authenticating any of your documents? 

The Attached herein is a copy of an Apostille certificate for one of the documents for which we obtained authentication yesterday.

Any state-issued document can only be apostilled by the appointed competent authority of  that state where the document originated. 

Vital Records, School Records, Personal Records such as power of attorney, Corporate Records, are some types of docs that we have been frequently requested by our clients to apostille, authenticate and legalize.

We are only a click away. Feel free to call, text, or mailto:  so we can help.

2 views0 comments


Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page